Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps Alumni/Fan Network

Percussion discussion (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

supposed to be the most important services

Sewer repairs and water main repair are supposed to be the most important services that plumbers and technicians can offer. They in fact of…

Started by Vinyan Bass

0 Oct 6, 2015

you count all the cost incurred in digging trenches

Although trenchless sewer line repair method involves use of advanced equipments that should make it little expensive than traditional meth…

Started by Vinyan Bass

0 Oct 6, 2015

Medicines To Get Rid Of Your Muscle Pain

. Most grouping attractive Anatomy roughneck relaxer for a prolonged measure mortal now started to use Flexeril as fit. Alpha Shred  This s…

Started by john miki

0 Jun 1, 2015

Started happening her dove thedetermination of

Started happening her dove thedetermination of the 1000 Mike watts per square centimeter came from when they switch from propeller to jeten…

Started by timber jhon

0 Dec 23, 2014

FCC to be able to install these towersbecause

FCC to be able to install these towersbecause they knew this is the effects and now they try to eliminate the rightchoice while the people…

Started by timber jhon

0 Dec 23, 2014

Holybass

Here we go guys and gals, starting up a new HB forum. Post #1! I have cut and pasted all posts from the old forum to this one, we can keep…

Started by Andy Warntz

191 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Dale Fallwater

Tryouts

I have heard different stories on what tryouts are going to be like, and I was wondering if anyone could shed more light on how a tryouts a…

Started by Victor Scott Cushman

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Alexander Gonzalez

I&E @ American Legion Nationals ?

Does any of you know of a A.L. I&E in the 60's or 70"s ? if so please reply, Thank You All. & if so what yr. & maybe who won th…

Started by Steve Fagiano

0 Jun 21, 2012

2010 Cadets Drum Feature

I am seeing lots of excitement over the feature this season.  Cant wait to see what you've put together.   FHNSAB

Started by Patrick Zampetti

3 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Patrick Zampetti

CPit

As many people know, we unveiled the CPit shirts last year on tour. In efforts to keep costs down, we invite alumni to purchase shirts as w…

Started by Karen Kauffmann

4 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by John Roscigno

RSS

© 2017   Created by cadets.org webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service