Cadets Drum and Bugle Corps Alumni/Fan Network

Cadets Alumni (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

transmitting for new concrete floors

SurfaceLiner Vapor™ is a new product that is similar to SurfacePro™, but also has a lightly tacky back that almost acts like an adhesive. I…

Started by Kokul Salim

0 Oct 17, 2015

Aristotle defined laws of logic

Not that the Greeks don't deserve plenty. Greek mathematics grew up alongside Greek philosophy and Greek science - indeed, the three discip…

Started by Jeno Shahan

0 Oct 14, 2015

Tour schedule for '88 & '91?

Does anyone have or know the tour schedule for the years I listed? Or how to find out? Long story short, I am a avid motorcyclist and I wan…

Started by David Geltch

3 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by jasmine

amezing thought and right things

If you're Original White Kidney Bean Extractfat then you may perceive the problems occurred thanks to significant weight. It’s not solely r…

Started by Allison Julie

0 Aug 22, 2014

Phoenix Alumni

Calling all Cadet Alumni who are in AZ!  Let's set up a meet and greet.  Please post if you are interested and have suggestions of where/wh…

Started by Brendon Foley

0 Feb 20, 2014

Corps Roster

Anyone know how to find out who marched which years? I'm looking for someone who may have marched in 1982.

Started by James DeRemer

0 Apr 24, 2012

Susan, Adrian and Tony Adamo members in 1980

Looking the the Adamo Family who were members in 1980...Susan, Adrian and Tony...just wondering how the years have treated them

Started by Jim Paradise

0 Jan 6, 2012

Great Stocking Stuffer Item!!

A very artistic young lady that marches Troopers is trying desperately to fund her 2012 tour by making these awesome hemp bracelets in corp…

Started by DeAnna (Queen) Imbro

0 Nov 4, 2011

Alumni News and Updates for August Events

RSVP Today Just as the Corps readies itself for the stretch run, The Cadets Alumni are pulling out all the stops to gather to celebrate thi…

Started by cadets.org webmaster

0 Jul 21, 2011

Memories from the 1984 Season

Okay folks! It is I, Wamba. The last couple of months for me have been crazy reconnecting with some friends and remembering years gone by.…

Started by Kevin A. Phillips aka "Wamba"

132 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Mark Holub

RSS

© 2017   Created by cadets.org webmaster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service